*hums “O What a Beautiful Morning…”*
It’s Monday, isn’t it?
Well, it doesn’t feel like one. Maybe that’s why I forgot to blog.
But I remembered!!! yay!
So, briefly, here’s my revision recuperation:
let me know if you’ve come up with anything better–
- read Hex Hall
- eat food at Grandparents’ (A LOT OF FOOD)
- go tubing on the lake– I AM THE BEST AT TUBING. NO ONE CAN FLIP ME OFF THAT THING!!! YOU SHOULD GO WITH ME NEXT TIME!!!
- go canoeing– let’s just say I sat in the front and enjoyed the scenery while Kissyface steered from the back and it was WONDERFUL.
- read Beautiful Creatures
- work on crit buddy’s critique
- sit on the porch and maybe read Shiver (if there’s time)
and I allllllmost feel ready to start re-revising. Which I will tomorrow.
I highly recommend the above activities or similar ones to anyone recuperating from reviseitis (inflammation of the revision).
If you have successfully found a cure/balm/respite from reviseitis, please do share.